Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Final Exam Time

Here it is. The first time I'm going to be having a 'final' in University. Stereotypically, university students stay up all night in the library with cans and cans of red bulls, pouring over books and books. Luckily, this term is easy, as I only have one final to write. Though it seems like many students have already started pulling all nighters in the library, I plan to organise my time to not pull and such thing.

To begin with, I need to go over all the lecture slides and take the notes about computer history. Actually this part is really important for me since I always lost marks on the computer history part.

Then, I found out that the video clips about DrRacket are also kind of important because these videos are the base of the application of DrRacket. Since the material got more difficult, the base is essential to understand.

Next, I may not forget the contents in every single tutorial. The tutorials contain useful information. Also the quizzes I got back with the feedback from the professors will be useful review materials.

Finally, I hope I will get good marks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment